[MacDV] copying DVDs

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Mon May 26 12:01:05 PDT 2003

If the disk has copy protection I can't help but if does not and you
have Toast do the following:
Copy the disk
Save as disk image

Now you can burn as many DVD from the image as you would like and the
quality will be the same as the original.  Some commercially made disks
contain more than the 4.3 GB (4.7 GB if is a MB is a 1000 KB)  that you
can burn onto the DVD so be sure to check how large the image will end
up being.

Gerhard

On Monday, May 26, 2003, at 02:41  PM, Matthew Guemple wrote:

> I know it's been covered time and again... but what is the best method
> for copying a mass produced DVD? It needs to be high quality, so
> ideally I'd like to burn it back to DVD.
> Thanks...
> Matthew Guemple
> Art Director/03

Gerhard Kuhn