[MacDV] Re: OT: InDesign

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Mon May 26 03:17:53 PDT 2003

Yes, I agree. I actually find myself happy to do DTP. I was a
Pagemaker user (even bought PM7, ack), and am so glad to have this
wonderful "killer app" for OS X.

I do hope they make a bunch of little and big changes to the program
though. There are things I hate like, taking a bunch of pictures and
not being able to say, all of you be one inch high and 0.8 inches
wide. I've still got to do it picture by picture, holding the command
key to force perspective, too (a very odd thing to do, holding the
command key while you press the return key).

Quark? Never heard of it.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/