Never pay to watch again.

Jamie Chris_p3ijuj at earthlink.com
Tue May 27 05:46:48 PDT 2003

No More Paying for Movies & Events on CABLE! Free TV is Here!

That's right. We have a small filter that easily fits on the back of your receiver so you can buy Movies, Live Sporting Events, Concerts, etc, without paying a dime. This is 100% legal as it is used as reception enhancer device! Channels you buy for FREE Include:

What does this mean? Means you save $1000 in programming a month for one low cost of this unique filter. Guaranteed to Work!

*BONUS! With the purchase of the Filter you also get a FREE $20 value gift item. You can't go wrong on this BLOWOUT Sale!!!

All this  for ONLY $44.95!

http://www.b2nmghjt.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=16144&partner=affil10&r=freecable12

Click Below to be removed fom our mailing systems:
http://www.b2nmghjt.com/1/