[MacDV] iDVD

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Wed May 28 19:31:23 PDT 2003

>Hello,  Being a new Mac user, I could use a little
>help. I've created a movie in iMovie 3. Imported it
>into iDVD but I'm having a problem burning it to disc.
>In iDVD it say's to drag the movie into the theatre. I
>can't get it in their. Do I "option drag" it in? I
>would appreciate any help.

Choose the book theme. Drop it onto the left book.
Choose the theater theme.

You're there.

-- E
p.s. To choose a theme, click Customize to reveal
the customize drawer. Click Themes at the top to
open the Themes palette. Choose New Themes from
the popup list. Select book or theater from the
scrolling list.