[MacDV] Moving Itunes

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed May 28 22:22:45 PDT 2003

Do you have a FireWire Cable or an Ethernet Crossover Cable? With a
FireWire Cable, you can simply make the PB HD an external HD to your
desktop by holding down the T key upon boot sending your PB into FW
Mode.

Search at Apple Support "FireWire Disk Mode" yields 77 articles.

If you have a Ethernet Crossover cable, you can share the PB with the
Tower or vice versa and similar result.

Search at Apple Support "Ethernet Sharing" yields 97 articles.

What OS are you using?

Are you familiar with the Apple.com Support Tab?