[MacDV] Moving Itunes

omobob omobob at mac.com
Thu May 29 01:10:40 PDT 2003

> I am going on vacation and what to move my whole Itunes library to the
> powerbook from by desktop G4.
> Both computers have the newest Itunes but the powerbook has no songs
> at all.
> Is it possible to do this and if so can someone either give me
> directions or
> direct me to a place on the net that has instructions.

Simply copy your iTunes Music folder, or any part of it, to the
powerbook.  I keep mine on a separate partition but you can put it
anywhere that's convenient for you.

Launch iTunes.  In the Advanced Preferences tab tell the application
where you put the music folder.  In the File Menu select "Add to
Library".  Done.