[MacDV] Re: dvd to vcd question

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Fri May 30 14:24:20 PDT 2003

on 5/30/03 4:36 PM, Jim Asherman at jimash at optonline.net scripsit:

> Maybe it will play at one of those person's houses and maybe they could
> make a tape.

No luck on 4 dvd player, one of which is all region. I only get "no disc" in
the player after some time spinning up.

I know its a fuss for an old tv show but I want to show it to other friends
of mine. And no at least one of them will not come to my 6 floor walkup to
see it there... (not that it should make a difference). Look, I'm not
ripping commercial material here and if this thing was on _any_ other media
besides n gen tape I'd have gone that route already...

I guess I'll wade throught it somehow.

Donna
C'mere ya big blond beauty - Starsky to Hutch
Well, we have each other... - Illya Kuryakin to Napoleon Solo
So you and me are a mobile ghetto eh? - Bodie to Doyle

"Sure, he looks good naked and handcuffed with his underwear down around his
ankles, but who doesn't?"

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi