[MacDV] Re: dvd to vcd question

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Sat May 31 20:24:12 PDT 2003

on 5/31/03 9:24 PM, Jim Asherman at jimash at optonline.net scripsit:

> On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 03:40  PM, Donna B wrote:
>
>> I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean about the menu screen.
>>

> that is where you pick programs and chapters on a DVD. You described
> that it came up at the end.
> A dvd+rw will do that.

It looks like a film countdown from an old movie, then it gives an
incomplete title list on a greenish ground. There is a sort of bar of stuff
on the left and the text bits are in the middle. It looks like some sort of
template for the menu. The menu also doesn't work at all...

In any case it doesn't work correctly and I am trying to get the videos onto
something that will work. As I don't have a dvd writer or a superdrive, I
have to do it on vcd.

Thanks,
Donna
C'mere ya big blond beauty - Starsky to Hutch
Well, we have each other... - Illya Kuryakin to Napoleon Solo
So you and me are a mobile ghetto eh? - Bodie to Doyle

"Sure, he looks good naked and handcuffed with his underwear down around his
ankles, but who doesn't?"

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi