Audio sync problems still

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Mon Nov 3 05:16:40 PST 2003

I have a 733MHz G4 with 1.5gig memory, an additional 120 gig internal
Maxtor drive with a 50 gig partition for video editing, OS 10.2.6,
iMovie 3.0.3, QT 6.2 and Toast 6.0. Several weeks ago I posted a
question about out of sync audio and someone replied telling me to trash
the iMovie preference file. I did that and it fixed the audio problem
that time. This past weekend I finished another short movie, 13 min. and
tried making an SVCD. I saved the disc image to the same drive as the
movie is on. I also then encoded and burned a standard VCD. Viewing the
burned VCD and the disc image SVCD in vlc, the VCD was fine but the
audio in the SVCD was out of sync. I trashed the iMovie preference file
and tried again but had the same result. Is anyone else having problems
with Toast6 and SVCD? Any suggestions to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Eric