Live action chapter selection buttons in iDVD

Ron Siewert rsiewert at uswest.net
Fri Nov 14 17:18:01 PST 2003

On 11/13/03 5:33 AM, "Macintosh Digital Video List"
<MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com> wrote:

> Chapter Markers set where the video starts to play.
> The slider selects the poster frame, it has nothing to do with where the
> video starts playing. It's just the "label" for that chapter or button.
>
> sb
>
> On 11/12/03 10:25 AM, "Ron Siewert" <rsiewert at uswest.net> wrote:
>
>> I am having difficulty locking the live video start frame for each chapter
>> button (NOT background image) in iDVD......

Sorry if I was unclear in my original post; I am NOT having difficulty
setting the chapter markers either in iMovie or iDVD, they are working fine.
I am having difficulty setting the "label" (to use your terminology) video
within the button. I am simply trying to scoot the video image up a few
seconds so that a viewer looking at the scene selection button will see a
better representation of the video chapter rather than the initial first 30
seconds (or whatever duration I have set).

According to the iDVD help I should be able to set the start of the video
button/scene selector/label.