[MacDV] Video is ruined

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Tue Nov 25 23:15:01 PST 2003

1.  Do the captured clips play in QuickTime Player?  (outside of iMovie)

2.  Are the scrambled images when playing back to video from iMovie or
while viewing on the computer screen?

3.  It's *always* best to keep the source tapes around until you *know*
everything is captured properly.  And even after capturing, it's good
to keep them around in case you need to re-digitize something during
the edit process...  Especially tapes like these that are not
replaceable.

- Mark