[MacDV] downloading music from apple

David Brian Brown dave_b20 at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 07:36:12 PDT 2003

In the most current version of imovie you can open your iTunes playlist
and use any of them in iMovie.  I have used plenty of the songs from
ITMS and they all work fine.  You can use iTunes to convert the files
from ACC to MP3 but there is really no need as the ACC works fine and
plays better at that bit rate.

Dave