[MacDV] Fantom DVD burner advice, please

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 17:55:45 PDT 2003

When Toast comes with a drive, it's usually not the full version. I
don't know what they are providing in their bundle these days. Be sure
to check on what features it has. Any chance you can download
documentation from the Fantom Drives website?

I don't know anything about the hardware. Fantom has been around for a
while though. Don't they have any quotes from reviews on their web
site? Try a Google search for the drive; you might run into a reveiw.

Shirley