old movies persisting in iDVD

RichGB rgb at ellerbach.com
Fri Oct 3 07:52:33 PDT 2003

I'm running 10.2.6 with iMovie 3.0.3 and IDVD3.0.1 and running into a problem
where the changes made to the .mov file in iM are not getting picked up by
iDVD. For instance, I'd make a movie and exit, move to iDVD and start trying
out different formats and so on. Then I'd go back to iM and add some titles
and then quit again. Restart iDVD and delete the old movie and drag the new
.mov file over. But, when I preview the movie the titles aren't there. What's
up?? Just last night I made a movie and inadvertantly left a small clip at the
end. Started iDVD and dragged the movie file in and previewed it -- oops, saw
the error and went back to iM to delete the trailing clip. Back to iDVD and
deleted the old movie and dragged the new on in (plays correctly in QT, by the
way) did the preview and, sure enough, the now-deleted trailing clip was still
there.

Any ideas?

Rich