Final Draft 6 - Creating a Title Page

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 15:56:18 PDT 2003

You aren't trying to type it in where you type the rest of the script are you? Under one of the menus there is a specific item for the title page which brings up a window with a title page which you alter for your particular script. You simply change the title, etc. and close it. When you print the script (unless you tell it not to in the print dialog), it will print the title page too. It sounds like you've just haven't gone in and edited the title page yet.