iMovie to Flash

Scott Wm Eastman FunnyBoy at netnet.net
Mon Oct 13 10:27:04 PDT 2003

I¹ve just completed a 1minute video production in iMovie (for delivery over
the web) that we¹d like to use in our portfolio presentation currently being
assembled in Flash MX... How do I export the movie from iMovie for easy
insertion into Flash?

Thanks!
:o)
Scott

--
I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested.
I'd like to think that if I was, I would pass.

                                                        - Bosstones