Flash to Movie

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 16 17:28:12 PDT 2003

I just bought a copy of Flash 4 and I was wondering if there was anyone on this list who's used it.

I found out that it is possible to output your animation as a Quicktime movie and I was thinking that if the right settings were used, the file could then be included in a regular video production after it had been converted into DV format to import into iMovie. Does anyone have any tips to share about how to set up your Flash animations and how to export if your final product is going to be video? I'm sure I'll be learning a lot of this stuff as I go along but it would be interesting to hear other people's experiences.

I know I could have bought Flash MX but its price tag was too steep for me right now. Anything additional in the MX version that would make it more suitable for video?

-Dave