[MacDV] Chapters in a DVD

Lanny Cotler lcotler at saber.net
Thu Oct 16 18:10:08 PDT 2003

I have been commissioned to produce 20 minutes of digivid for presentation
at a convention (in Minneapolis, earthly Nov.) -- to be broken up into 16
segments. These segments have to be "played" in the program on cue. All of
it will be "downloaded" into the Convention Hall's A/V huge computer for
projection.

My question: Can I give them a DVD (created by iDVD) that has "chapters" in
it? Chapters being specific segments that they can download per the script
of the program?

If iDVD cannot do it, can DVD STudio Pro? I have DVD SP v 1.5 but have
never used it.

Thanks, folks,

Lanny Cotler