Flash

Laurie, Richard RLaurie at ligand.com
Fri Oct 17 08:35:52 PDT 2003

Flash movies will play in QuickTime. Although I have not tried this, I
believe you could save in Flash. Open in QuickTime Pro. Save as DV
Stream. Import into iMovie. Add other content. Export entire iMovie
project to tape either back to DV and then to VHS or directly to VHS
either through your camera or AV in/out box. I have a flash movie I
could experiment with if noone else has experience doing this.

Richard