[MacDV] Digital Dubbing

Juan juanm at mac.com
Sun Oct 19 05:20:22 PDT 2003

I did it once about two years ago with two Sony entry level DV video
cameras.

The sony manual actually showed how to do it.

I think all I did was plug in the 4 pin to 4 pin firewire cable (some
sony cameras actually come with that cable) run the video on one of the
cameras and hit the record button on the top of the other camera.

Check CompUSA, staples, etc. for this cable.

bingo, it was done.

good luck

Juan