[MacDV] Re: Cannot watch DVD on Mac

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Mon Oct 20 14:30:47 PDT 2003

If you are using the standard ATI card on your B&W, the DVD card piggybacks
onto the ATI and provodes hardware decoding of DVD data.  Your computer
itself, ie the cpu will do recording.  Copy protection may cut off your
recording, but of no protection, then with the decoder card, you should be
able to read and reencode the date with the correct software tools.  B&W g3
= slowly however.