[MacDV] Re: Converting QT .mov files to .mpg

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 22 10:30:24 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 12:21 PM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> And why didn't she downloaded QT for PC?

It doesn't necessarily help because QT is not supported for playing
embedded movies in PowerPoint on the PC versions. At least on all the
versions I tried. There are some articles about this on the web that I
surfed up when I first hit the same problem. AVI or MPEG seems to be
the way to go.

Instead of creating the file with Cleaner, its probably more likely to
create a comparable file by exporting from Quicktime Pro.

SR