[MacDV] Re: Converting QT .mov files to .mpg

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Oct 22 14:31:04 PDT 2003

Quoting Steven Rogers <srogers1 at austin.rr.com>:

> On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 01:34 PM, Richard Gilmore wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately we don't have QT Pro. Is there anything else?
>
> You have Cleaner but not QT Pro?  That's like having the most expensive
> set of gourmet cooking tools, but not having a can opener.

lol. I know. I just work here but they won't spring for QT Pro. The powers that
be think their money is better spent on something which is "cross platform"
since there is Windows version of Cleaner. They want the same software on both
platforms. They're weird here. Maybe I haven't pressed the QT Pro case well
enough. I'm just a minion.

Richard