[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express (free offer)

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Wed Oct 22 21:19:58 PDT 2003

I sent mine back in the middle of August and haven't seen anything. I
got nervous when I heard stories like jb's, so I emailed the
fulfillment house to ask what the delay was. They have no record of my
mail (and I screwed up so it wasn't sent as registered mail), but they
say that this is normal and I should just keep waiting.