FCP4 = Reformat Drive

Ken ken at schneider.net
Thu Oct 23 09:46:36 PDT 2003

... For me anyway.  My problem is that I have my main 40GB drive
partitioned into 4 volumes - OSX is 8GB, OS 9 is 2GB, Applications is
10GB, and Documents is 20GB.  Plus I have a few other drives for media
in my G4 Sawtooth.  Not a big deal unless you want to use Final Cut Pro
4.  Everything needs to be on the OS X partition and there is something
like 14GB worth of stuff to install.  I guess when I upgrade to Panther
I'll end up doing 3 partitions - OS X at 24GB, OS 9 at 2GB, and
Documents at 14GB.  Then I'll install all my apps in the Applications
folder in OS X instead of in its own partition.  Does this sound about
right?

Thanks,

-= Ken =-