[MacDV] Small, high quality DV camera?

Jon Blumhagen jblumhagen at zionshope.org
Fri Oct 24 06:54:39 PDT 2003

> From: YangZone at aol.com

> Any ideas for a  small, not too conspicuous camera for informal use... but
> with good specs and features? My GL1s are fine for general use but I would
> sometimes like a stand-by camera that does not look so professional or
> intimidating.

I've been happy very happy with my ZR-60, good picture, great sound - once
you switch it to 16-bit. I just saw a review of it a couple days ago (can't
remember where - maybe DV.com) where it was compared with other low-end
cameras from JVC and Sony, and the ZR-60 received the best value award. I
got mine back in May for $395, but I've seen it as low as $350 now.

jb