compositing stills into movie in QT?

RichGB rgb at ellerbach.com
Sat Oct 25 06:54:04 PDT 2003

On [2003-Oct-25]  Steven Rogers <srogers1 at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> OK - I've got a directory full of BMP files sequentially numbered - how
> do I get Quicktime to turn that into a movie. Pretty sure there's a way
> to do it, but can't figure it out. . . .

I've done this several times using jpegs and the method is: fire up QT and
under File is "Open Image Sequence..." point that to the folder and then
answer the questions and then let QT do its thing. I've never tried to import
a bmp to QT so I can't say if it reads them. If not use graphicconverter to
change the file to a type QT can read.

Rich