[MacDV] Livetype for Final Cut Express users

rfrothgery at earthlink.net rfrothgery at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 26 17:57:48 PST 2003

There was a stand alone version of Livetype.  It was called India
Titler Pro.  It first came out at the 2001 MacWorld Expo and Apple
promptly bought the company.
The original came on 24 CDs with a bonus set that another complete set
of effects.  You might find a copy still on Ebay.  Original cost was
$750.00,

On Sunday, October 26, 2003, at 04:03 PM, w chrisandheather at shaw.ca
rote: