Additional copies

Neil Bennett ibenz at mac.com
Wed Oct 29 10:03:41 PST 2003

Hi 'List',
So, I've shot the movie, edited it in iMovie, and burned my first DVD
with iDVD in my Superdrive. Now I would like to make multiple copies
for family, friends etc. Is there a simple way of copying my newly
burned DVD with another piece of software, or do I have to burn
additional copies using iDVD. It's just that I have the use of a laptop
and could burn the DVD's at work during the day, but I don't want to
load the iMovie and iDVD software onto my laptop.
Thanks
Neil