[MacDV] Re: NTSC miniDV camcorder in France...

Selander Timothy selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Wed Sep 3 19:54:08 PDT 2003

We have the same problem in parts of Japan. While the country is NTSC,
half the country is 60hz, half is 50hz. Tungsten is no problem of
course, but if you're shooting under flourescents in the 50hz part of
the country, you have to set your shutter speed to 1/100 or you get very
noticeable and objectionable flickering.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan