[MacDV] Re: Tv safe area in iDVD

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Sat Sep 6 17:49:38 PDT 2003

What the TV safe area displays is what will be seen on an "average" TV.
  Each manufacturer's products are slightly different in the amount of
cropping and the age and set up of the individual set also affects
this.  So no matter how much you want to control this it is really
beyond your ability to control.

Gerhard.