iMovie Titles Using Photoshop

Scott Wm Eastman FunnyBoy at netnet.net
Mon Sep 8 07:13:17 PDT 2003

Hello!

I¹m new to the list but have a question regarding a project I¹m working on.

I¹ve just started working in iMovie (for a commercial video project) and
figured it was gonna be a no-brainer to create title screens in photoshop
and bring them in to iMovie... Well, I was right about how easy it was... I
didn¹t foresee having difficutly with the resolution.

I created a RGB graphic in photoshop (2560 x 1920 @ 150 dpi), but it gets
horribly pixelated in iMovie...

Has anyone ever created titling images in photoshop for an iMovie project?
If so.... What were the dimensions / resolution settings you used?

:o)
Scott

--
Is there a place for the hopeless sinners who have
hurt all mankind just to save their own beliefs?

                        - Bob Marley, "One Love"