[MacDV] Re: Sony MiniDisc importing

Dmytro Koval'ov dmytro.kovalov at nikkocitigroup.com
Wed Sep 10 17:53:23 PDT 2003

  Fabian> If anyone has found an easier and more up-to-date (the
  Fabian> "Jaguar" way) process, please let me know.

* On OSX I use Audio In, it's freeware from VersionTracker.
  <http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/15962>. Audio In
  doesn't have "Automatic Gain Control", so I have to set gain in
  Sound Preferences Pane. But it does have automatic split on pause
  (does not work in all cases though).

* Also, because my iMac doesn't have audio inputs I had to buy iMic,
  that converts audio line input into USB.

All the rest is about the same.

Cheers,
  --Dmytro.