[MacDV] Re: A big difference between the two

Patty Winter patty1 at sonic.net
Sun Sep 14 22:59:00 PDT 2003

   >From: Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org>
   >
   >Toast 6 changes everything discussed below. Do it with Toast 6.

Given that "everything discussed below" was DVD Studio Pro, iDVD, and
Toast, are you saying that I don't need DVD Studio Pro or iDVD at all?
That I can add titles and menus, encode a 95-minute movie, and burn
the DVD all in Toast?

After finding skimpy information about Toast 6 Titanium, I finally
ran across a FAQ page that says, "Create Video CDs, Super Video CDs,
or DVDs, with menus, buttons and chapters, and view them on a home
DVD player or computer." So that sounds promising.

Patty