24p Panasonic - rental

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 16:30:44 PDT 2003

In case anyone is interested, I've read that this particular camera package sells for around $5000 which is about $2000 more than the Canon XL and the next 24p camera in Panasonic's lineup jumps up past the $10,000 mark. It looks like a terrific camera for the price and it is probably the one I'd like to save up if I can (unless I inherit money from some unknown rich uncle and can buy a Sony CineAlta).

-Dave