Final Cut Express Resolution

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu Sep 18 11:23:27 PDT 2003

I checked and it does run on 800 x 600. You'll need to set the window
display to Wide so you can see a browser and a timeline besides the canvas
and viewer windows.

Why would you think it wouldn't work on a firewire iBook?

 btw, Final Cut Pro ran on the original clamshell iBook. Of course it was
version 1.0 back then.

 sb