Neon picture

Larry Richelli tech at technonerd.com
Sat Sep 20 10:00:12 PDT 2003

I am continuing to have a Photoshop 7 problem which is very strange.
Everything looks neon colored.  I fiddled with it and finally got it to be
all right.  Eventually it started happening again.  I¹d get a dialogue box
asking me about color management and embedded colors.  But no matter which
choice I picked the neon colors were still there. (the whole picture is neon
colors)

I took off Photoshop completely.   Put it in again.  At least two times. Now
the same thing is happening with any of my photographs that I have on my
hard drive. It also will print neon if I try to print one of them.
Something is very wrong. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have had to
re-install Photoshop for the same problem.
The computer is a G4 400mhz
I am using OSX 10.2.6
17 inch Dragon Eye Sceptre monitor.
What do I do. Is this monitor not compatible with my video card in the G4?