[MacDV] Re: html updating

Ryan Sutter ryan at ryansutter.net
Sun Sep 21 19:24:37 PDT 2003

You can just mount your FTP site as a drive and use the Finder to do
it.  No other software is required.  From the Finder select Go |
Connect To Server... or Command-K and enter your FTP site address.  It
will prompt you for your user name and password and then mount the site
as a drive on your desktop. No FTP client necessary.

Hope this helps,

Ryan