[MacDV] DV transfers, camera quality

YangZone at aol.com YangZone at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 02:48:53 PDT 2003

I recently had Super-8 transferred to MiniDV (good quality Rank Cintel transfer by Pro8mm.com) and imported the DV to my XM-2 (that's a PAL GL2) and it worked fine.

I would think that the transfer from Super-8 to MiniDV is the important process. After that leap, IMHO, the camera import, and processes within the digital domain generally, would have relatively insignificant consequences.

PJ