$2500 grant - what to buy??

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Tue Sep 23 17:16:29 PDT 2003

My JROTC unit received a $2500 grant to create a 1 hour "World War II
Veterans of Dixie County FL" video. (This is half of what we requested...
But hey,,,better than nothing)

I was thinking on purchasing two refurb eMacs, 1 with the super drive, and
two digital camcorders.

Some have recommended one emac and 1 higher quality dv camcorder?

Thoughts, purchase recommendations, sources for cameras or additional
funding??

I wanted to get applecare - but it looks like we'll have to wait until I
raise more money! I hope to get this grant again next year - so I'd like an
acquisition plan that lets me complete this first project while building a
video empire!

Thanks
Dan