[MacDV] Mini dics import

Fabian Ius Fabian_Ius at edu.yorku.ca
Tue Sep 23 18:38:04 PDT 2003

>Since the applications that come with the Sony mini Disc players are not
>apple supported any one know of anther application that will allow you to
>import the info from a mini disc to a mac.

* On OSX, Audio In, it's freeware from VersionTracker.
  <http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/15962>. Audio In
  doesn't have "Automatic Gain Control", so I have to set gain in
  Sound Preferences Pane. But it does have automatic split on pause
  (does not work in all cases though).

* In Classic, Ultra Recorder 2.4.3 to digitize the sound to Standard AIFF
	Input Device: "Built-In"
	No compression
	Sample Rate: 44.1 khz
	Sample Size:  16-bit
	Number of channels: 2
	File type: Standard AIFF

It also has an "Automatic Gain Control" if you need it