DVD Authouring

filmmaker101 at shaw.ca filmmaker101 at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 27 13:37:33 PDT 2003

Hello,

If there is anyone on the list who uses LaCie's DVD-R solution for Mac
(the one that comes with the Capty DVD software) I would love to hear
feedback and capabilities with the authouring you can do. The reason I
am asking you this is I cannot seem to get any impression from LaCie as
to how good the authouring is. As I have a Blue and White G3 I do not
think I can get any version of DVD studio Pro to function properly.
LaCie's solution remains the only one available for me right now.

Chris