[MacDV] do I buy this G4?

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Thu Apr 1 07:55:46 PST 2004

You would need a newer DVD that writes, and 400 mHtz is not very fast.
This is not a good deal for you.

Try to find something better: Small Dog eMac
G4/1GHz/256/80/SUPERDRIVE/56K= $899.

http://www.smalldog.com/product/12652127

PM G4/733/384/60/CDRW/56k OS 9.2
Condition: 	used
Part Number: 	G/APPAsis/u{u}1404
Platform: 	Mac
Price: 	849.00
Qty: 	1 In Stock

This is much newer and more powerful. I only looked at one place. It
will need a new DVD burner, but so did the old slow G4. The more I look
at it the more I think this PM G4/733/384/60/CDRW/56k OS 9.2 Is a good
buy. The eMac has a monitor built in but there is no expansion slots. If
you are into video you may need expansion?

Roger