FCE Question

Scott Wm Eastman FunnyBoy at netnet.net
Mon Apr 5 13:04:13 PDT 2004

Hey Listers!

Is it possible to capture video into FCE without audio?  I'm working on a
project where we'll be adding a soundtrack and voiceover once all the video
is in, so I have no real need for the audio that's on the DV.

I just figured I could save some disk space by only bringing in video.

Thanks in advance!!

:o)
Scott

--
I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested.
I'd like to think that if I was, I would pass.

                                                        - Bosstones