[MacDV] Re: Happy Easter all!

Ken Poppers kpoppers at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 06:44:40 PDT 2004

Since this road is taking so many turns and now we are to changes due
to transliteration, perhaps we should discuss changes in meaning due to
mistakes in translation?

The Koran may not be used a religious text when translated...  My
favorite is always, "God said it, I believe it"  I ask, "But what,
exactly, did he say?"

Why, when I import large batches of photos into iMovie, do they reorder
themselves?  I tried to put in 100 photos of Flat Stanley, but the
chronology got messed up.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF
-8&q=%22Flat+Stanley%22&btnG=Google+Search