[MacDV] Multiplex Ad Infinitum

Kendall B. Stoddart kstoddar at intersil.com
Wed Apr 14 11:50:32 PDT 2004

I've had the same problem (I believe).  There appears to be a bug in
iDVD4 that rears its head intermittently.  I've found that after a
burn, iDVD sometimes hangs.  The burn has always been successful in
my case. You can tell if the burn completed if your movie appears as
a DVD icon on the desktop.  You run use the dvd player to check
if the DVD play.  I've always had to force-quit iDVD at this point.
On my iMac, the eject key on the keyboard refuses to work after
one of these hangs, but ejecting from finder does.

I hope this helps,

Ken

"Never ask what sort of computer a guy drives. If he's a Mac user,
he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy