In defence of attacking eMacs and iBooks...because they deserve it.

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 20:39:47 PDT 2004

> That's more useful than blanket statements from un-named sources that
> "eMacs are major bad."
>
> I'm QUITE happy with my 1GHz Superdrive eMac and will continue to
> suggest them as a viable option for someone looking to do as our
> original poster with the 350MHz machine wanted to do on an $800 or so
> budget.
>
> Ted.
>
> Ted Langdell
> Ted Langdell Creative Broadcast Services
> Marysville, CA

But eMacs ARE major bad.  And leave my blankie alone.

I have checked.  It's not a blanket statement.  And of course not every
single emac in the world is kaboink.  But enough that it is an issue in our
repair shop here.  Even worse are the G3 iceBook 12 inchers.  MAJOR BAD.  Do
not own without a warranty.