Transitions in FCP4

sb videovideo at mac.com
Mon Apr 19 22:29:40 PDT 2004

Do you get an error message "insufficient content"?

If so, then you do not have enough "handles".

Handles are the extra media before the inpoint and after the outpoint where
the transition goes.

To check it there are handles. You can double click the edit point between
the two clips. This will bring up the Edit Trim Window, where you can see
the in and out points as well as where the media actually ends.

 sb