[MacDV] Saving movies on DVD

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Thu Apr 22 21:57:03 PDT 2004

One workaround you could try so at least it would be easy to find the
chapters when you re-import your movie(s) later would be to just add a
second or two of black at the chapter break points.  Then if you needed
to re-import it for tweaking, at least the chapter breaks will be easy
to find.

If you just want to make more *identical* copies of your DVD, just make
a disc image of the DVD and burn from that.

- Mark