[MacDV] Upgrading a SNOW iBook G3/500

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Thu Apr 29 05:10:23 PDT 2004

Hi Chris

I think upgrading motherboards in laptop computers of any brand is a
money loosing proposition since this is an item that is proprietary.
That means there are no off the shelf generic parts with the advantage
of lower prices than original brand name equipment.  The same holds
true for mother-boards for desktop PC with an odd case shape and most
Apple Products.

Gerhard